Application Overview

Application for Registration

Any dental assistant who takes x-rays in a dental office must be registered by the Board as a dental radiographer.

Application for Registration as Radiographer

Application Status

You may check the status of your application at any time by clicking on Application Status link below and logging in with the indicated personal information. If any required documentation is missing or incomplete it will be indicated in the status and/or comment spaces. This information is updated as documents are received, so please check this link prior to calling the office to check on the status of your application. Once your application is complete and processed the link below will no longer work and will return a message of "No record was found with those credentials".

If you have any questions, please contact our office.

Application Status

Page Updated: 10/21/2019 3:40:49 PM